Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This mommy had a good Mother's Day this year. I got to see both of my moms on Mother's Day and didn't even have to travel! They were both here for Charlie's birthday party on Saturday. I am blessed to have a mother who reared me to love the Lord, love my husband, and love my family. I can turn to her for anything. I am also blessed to have a mother-in-law who instilled the same things in her son. She loves me as one of her own and I'm am grateful for that.

This mommy is extremely blessed to be a mommy of a precious little boy and one on the way. Charlie has enriched my life in ways only a mommy would understand! I'm sure the second one will just add to that. I did receive a couple of things from Charlie for Mother's Day. One was a card that was made at school. The other was a bouquet of flowers in a holder made by Charlie during Sunday school...Daniel and I never do anything for each other, as far as gifts go, for holidays, birthdays, etc. so Mother's Day was no different. He did however, take the time to tell me "Happy Mother's Day", tell me how much he loved me, and that I will be doubly blessed next Mother's Day. I guess that's all a mom really needs for Mother's Day...to know she's loved and appreciated.

No comments: