Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Bethany. So here goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in college at Auburn...probably stressing out about my upcoming deadline for my design project that semester, which meant many, many late nights at Dudley Hall and very little sleep.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Shower and brush my teeth (hey, that's a big accomplishment with a one year old).
2. Clean off the dining room table.
3. Go to Wal-Mart. (well, maybe that will happen tomorrow)
4. E-mail my sister concerning Charlie's birthday cake for Saturday.
5. Wash a load of laundry.

5 snacks I enjoy:
I try to keep none of these things in my house! :)
1. anything chocolate
2. Sunbelt fudge-dipped chocolate chip granola bars
3. did I mention anything chocolate...chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, chocolate chocolate chip muffins, etc.
4. regular granola bars
5. pringles

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give to the church and various charities
2. Put away for Charlie's and any other kids that come along's college
3. Design and build houses for the less fortunate
4. Just give random people money
5. Buy Daniel a new vehicle

5 bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails (I've almost broken that habit though!)
2. Wasting time on the computer rather than doing something productive
3. Not picking up after myself
4. Not putting dishes in the dishwasher...I guess this goes along with #3.
5. Buying clothes for Charlie

5 places I have lived:
1. Elba, AL -- born and raised
2. Auburn, AL - college
3. Riga, Latvia - for 6 weeks on a mission trip
4. Montgomery, AL
5. Kennesaw, GA

5 jobs I've had or have:
1. Summer intern in various architecture firms
2. TA for General Structures classes at Auburn
3. Intern for 2WR/HolmesWilkins Architects in Montgomery, AL
4. Intern for Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood in Montgomery, AL
5. Project Manager/Architect for CDH Partners in Marietta, GA

5 people I want to know more about (you're tagged!): Melissa L., Debbie, Kisti, Dana and Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Am I the Debbie that's tagged? :)

Anonymous said...

yes. you're the debbie that's been tagged. :)

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Thanks for playing! And I'm behind on reading your posts, but the pictures of Charlie eating birthday cake are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I get a new ride. Although I'd hate to see the Jeep go.