Well, today was a day I knew was coming. Today was the first day I had to fish dog food out of Charlie's mouth. Up until now, he just played in the water. I try to keep him out of Khaki's bowls but he's a quick little thing and can be in it in no time. I went over to pick Charlie up so he wouldn't get just completely soaked and he had already put handfuls of food in Khaki's water (and apparently, slipped one in his mouth) and was just splashing away. I tried to get a video but every time I tried, he would just turn and grin at the camera. Camera hog. I took him to change his clothes and his diaper and noticed a couple of little brown specs around his mouth. I knew at that point exactly what is was so I went to fishing. He was trying to keep it by pushing it to the back corner but I managed to get it out. About the time I did this, he opened his fist and a piece fell out of his hand. Atleast it's just dog food and nothing poisonous! :)
Daniel and I have been putting Charlie up to the table to eat instead of putting his tray on his high chair. He looks like such a big boy! It's always a huge mess to clean up but I think Charlie enjoys it much more. Daniel and I still get a kick out of watching him eat! Here's a video I took today at lunch:
No comments:
Post a Comment