Thursday, April 10, 2008

unsteady steps...



So now you've gotten to see the unsteady steps of Charlie with support. Pretty cool, huh? As I was watching this video, I couldn't help but think of Charlie as he grows up. Walking is a major milestone for any kid and this time it's my child. In my mind, I was relating this to his life. As he embarks on new things, he'll need the support of his mom and dad at first. As he grows stronger and gains experience, he'll venture out on his own and succeed. I'm just so proud to see how far he's come and I'm sure that these experiences only get better. My little baby is growing up.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with Charlie. He is just the cutest kid in the world and is such an amazing gift just like his dad. He humbles me everyday because I just feel so unworthy to be his mom. But I know that if I trust in You, You will show me how to be a great mom for him. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: