Thursday, April 24, 2008

is that a tooth I see?

Well, my last post for today. I had no intention of posting three times today! Anyway, the last day or so, we've noticed a "bump" on Charlie's gums where a tooth would come in. Seeing as he's almost a year old and all the other babies I know his age have like four, we've been excited! Well, I was tickling and playing with him after dinner tonight while he was still in his high chair and I noticed something white where the "bump" is. I got really excited! I looked closer then stuck my finger in his mouth to feel around. Sure enough! We have a tooth cutting through! It's Charlie's left front tooth. I immediately called Daniel over to feel around too! When you can see it better, I'll post pictures! It's funny because my sister just asked me today if Charlie had any teeth and I said, "No. He just has a bump. We're not sure if it is a tooth or not but it sure looks like it. But, we've been saying he's been teething since he was about 4 months old." Weird how things work like that.

No comments: