Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sunny days in Kennesaw

We've finally had some beautiful sunny days here in Kennesaw. It's like 75 degrees today. I've been trying to get Charlie outside for both our benefits. I feel so much better when I'm not cooped up in the house. I guess it's that vitamin D thing. So, Charlie and I spent some time walking around the yard and playing with prickly balls (not sure the techinical term for those, well, prickly balls that fall from our maple trees).

There is a tree in our backyard that drops a million (and I'm not exagerating) of these little green cherry looking things. Man, I'm really into these technical terms today. :) But in April every year, this tree blooms so beautifully. We have yet to figure out what kind it is. The bumble bees love it so you have to be careful when you're out there not to get stung. Below is a picture I took today. Look close and you can see the bee.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey there,
We've been getting some much needed vitamin D this week too! The tree is beautiful and thanks for speaking in technical terms that I can understand ;). You've got some great pictures!