Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Charlie's new tricks

The past couple of days have been so much fun. Daniel and I have seen some incredible strides in Charlie's development. The other night, Charlie was eating dinner and started clapping his hands together. So, I started doing pattycake and he kept clapping with me. Daniel and I were just grinning from ear to ear. We've been trying for a while to get him to do this. We got it on video but, of course, he didn't do it near as good as without the camera rolling. He just wants to look at the camera and smile. Anyway, here's the video...



Charlie has begun to climb alot. He's been climbing on the bottom shelf of the coffee table and sliding across and crawling out the other side. It's pretty funny...
And, believe it or not, Charlie has begun walking with support. I think I mentioned this in a previous post but he's getting really good at it. I keep walking him around the house. I guess I'm just the proud mama and keep wanting to see it. We'll get a video soon because I'm sure my parents and in-laws are anxious to see him walk.

No comments: