Sunday, April 6, 2008

cradle roll

Charlie moved from the nursery to the cradle roll class today at church. He was in there with one other little boy, Nicholas. There's one more named Leland that will be in the class but he was home sick today. Charlie did well through most of the class. He was entrailed with his Bible. He kept patting it, opening and closing it and turning the pages. They learned about God's creation...the sun, clouds, trees, birds, water, fish, squirrels, etc. It was fun to sit and watch them interact. One of the things used in the class is a fishbowl with water in it for the fishes to swim in. I think this was Charlie's favorite part. He got to splash in it like he does in Khaki's water bowl. Misty, Nicolas' mom, and I stayed in the class because the teacher doesn't have any help yet. Charlie kept trying to reach over and touch Nicholas. It was so cute! Below is a picture I took of them this morning. They were having their snack time...Cheerios!

2 comments:

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Where did their legs go?!

:-) In case you haven't heard it a million times, Charlie is Daniel made over!

Anonymous said...

It's a little bucket seat with leg holes like a high chair.

And, yes, Charlie is Daniel made over. I'll have to post a picture of Daniel when he was a baby along with Charlie's picture. It's astounding!