He's quite mobile. He won't sit still for very long anymore. He still slides around everywhere on his belly. I don't know that he'll ever use his knees. This is also making it hard for him to pull up on anything.
Charlie loves to eat on his own now. He is getting picky though. I guess when you finally get to choose what you eat off your plate, we would all be that way. He prefers chicken and bread. Charlie will eat some veggies and some fruit but if you put a piece of chicken/meat or bread on his tray, he'll eat every bite of those before he'll eat any of the other.
Charlie is gaining balance every day. I've started trying to get him to walk with support. If you lean him forward, he naturally takes a step. He finally learned how to move his feet so we're working on it. He's come a long way just in the last week or so. Alot of the time, he'll take a few steps and then just bounce up and down, kicking his feet. Also, I've gotten him to take a couple of steps towards the coffee table. He'll pull up by the couch, then I'll get him to walk to the table to hold on there. He'll stand there for a while if he's got something to play with on the table.
Well, here are a few of my usual monthly pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment