So today is my sweet husband's birthday. No. 29 for him. We don't do presents for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, etc. so I thought I would brag on him a little as he's been so good to me here lately. Pregnant or not, he's such a sweetie. He's a fixer so Daniel is always striving to fix whatever problems arise. With this pregnancy, I've been completely useless and feel that way often. I have had no energy...none. But, I've had no complaints from my DH that the house is not clean, the laundry's not done, toys are everywhere. He just either ignores it or will take it on himself. I mean, how many people have a husband like that? Daniel will just whisk Charlie away when I need a break.
I am so blessed to have a husband who works hard to keep a wife and child at home...soon to be wife and two kids at home. He is always conscious of what it takes for us to do that. I tend to forget sometimes that the money is tight. Daniel is always thinking of the future instead of the here and now. Because of that, our bills always get paid even when an unexpected one comes up...which seems to be often.
I have a God-fearing husband who is faithful to that God. I prayed for that and couldn't have gotten a better one. He is truly a great spiritual head of the family and takes that role quite seriously. My son has a wonderful role model in his daddy both in the family and in the church.
I won't sugar coat him too much. I mean, we all have our flaws and I've learned many of his but I love and appreciate him so much. Thank you sweetie for being the man of my dreams and I hope you have a wonderful birthday...however uneventful it is! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment