Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my roly poly

Philip decided it was time to do some rolling. I guess it is about that time. :( Not that my little boy is little but I was hoping he wouldn't get to these milestones quite so quickly. He rolled from his back to his front on Friday the 5th. I had come home for just a few minutes before I had to go pick up Charlie from school and laid Philip on his pallette. I walked to the back and soon heard Philip fussing. I just assumed he didn't want to lay there but when he kept on, I walked up front to check on him. He was laying on his belly rubbing his face in the blanket! I missed it! I had noticed him rolling from side to side the few days before but never expected it to happen that fast.

I managed to get a video of him rolling over today. Just know three things: 1. I have a camera hog in my house. 2. Charlie rarely wears pants at home. (just in case you were wondering) and... 3. I apologize for the bare legs and hiney shots. :)

No comments: