


Charlie enjoyed playing with Branson's big truck. I think Gram and Papa may have it on Charlie's Christmas list!

I ended up staying a few extra days longer than Daniel. (One of the advantages of being a stay-at-home mom) He drove back on Sunday and I, with the boys, stayed until Thursday. It wore us all out but we had a great time!
One of the many highlights of Charlie's time in Elba is riding the golf cart with Papa. Papa rides him through the "jungle" and into the big woods. Charlie gets excited to knock down the trees with the golf cart. I guess anything taller than you are would be considered trees! By the end of the week, all the "trees" were flat to the ground and a nice path had been worn around the house. I think Papa would give up every inch of grass he had for that boy though!
With Grandpa, Charlie's favorite pasttime is riding his bike. Dad pushes him all over the place. He's been trying to get Charlie to push the pedals so I've been holding off on getting any video until he gets a hang of it a little better.
Philip just went with the flow. Whatever goes goes. Both my boys have been that way as babies. Lucky, I know.
Aunt Laura and Uncle Jimmy came to visit...





We also visited Daniel's grandmother a couple of times. (I think I need to visit her more often. She sends chocolate cake home with you!) Both boys were in such a good mood to see her. Philip just talked and cooed at her. It's such a joy to watch other people enjoy my boys. Here are a few pictures from our visit...





No comments:
Post a Comment