Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lucy's new bed

If you have ever owned a cat, you know that they are constantly changing their sleeping spots. For a while now, Lucy's favorite spot to sleep is on our bed. Recently, it has moved to MY pillow. Now, I'm used to cat hair but it's just awful lying down at night onto a pillow covered in it - yuck! One night, Daniel had put new sheets on the bed and had put my pillow over into Philip's cradle, that's in our room, so that Lucy couldn't lay on it. When I came to bed, I was excited because I wouldn't have to deal with the cat hair. The next day, I decided to put my pillow back into the cradle, again to keep Lucy off of it. However, when I walked into my bedroom that afternoon, this is what I saw... But, luckily, she has found a new favorite spot...the cradle...without my pillow in it! So, I guess since Philip doesn't sleep in it, someone should. :)

No comments: