Charlie and Philip got to spend the afternoon at the Moore's while we set up and decorated. Needless to say, Charlie had a big ol' time and I had a make an unexpected run back over there because Philip was inconsolable. Unfortunately, he still won't take a bottle so Mama to the rescue! :)
Kathy brought the boys to the festival all dressed in their costumes - a coyboy and a cow. They were quite cute, I must say! See for yourself...



Charlie spent most of his time in the bouncy when no other kids were in there except he bounced with Nicholas.
Charlie enjoyed the games, especially the bean bag toss and enjoyed helping Mr. Derek run the game as well. 





Then, of course, was Trunk N Treat. Charlie had no problem walking up to each trunk and getting candy!







I always try and get a picture of Charlie and Nicholas and this year, I wanted to start the same tradition with Philip. However, when I thought about it, the only one left there Philip's age was Noah. The others had already left. Below are those pics...


No comments:
Post a Comment