He's getting a little more balance when he's standing. He pulled up on the couch all by himself the other day. He has to be facing it directly though in order to accomplish it. We went through a period a couple of weeks ago where Charlie was waking up during the night and wouldn't go back to sleep unless he had somebody with him, either in our bed or rocking in the chair. As soon as we would put him back in his crib, we would immediately wake up. We started letting him cry it out again in hopes that he would learn to put himself back to sleep rather than depending on one of us. And, luckily, it worked and rather quickly which was so nice.
Charlie is eating well. I've taken to dicing his food instead of mashing it. However, this takes FOREVER! So, I just take a night and sit in front of the TV, dicing. I'm really missing the pureed stage where I could put it all in the food processor, hit the button, and wala, it's ready to go in the cube tray. Oh well...
We've had some nice weather so I got Charlie outside to take his pictures. When the weather is nice, I try and get out in the back yard with Charlie and play with the dog. I was taking pictures of Charlie, but he kept watching Khaki run around playing with her ring. I did manage to get a few good ones and got a cute one with the dog.



1 comment:
Hey girl! How fun to see your name:) It's been forever. Charlie is an absolute doll! I'm sure you are just lovin' everyday with him. So glad you found me. We'll have to keep in touch. Aren't blogs great?!
Post a Comment