Hey, Melissa! I stumbled upon your blog when I saw your comment on Neil's blog. Charlie is so cute! I'm glad to see that you and Daniel are doing well.
You can e-mail them to me at everythingpictured@gmail.com. I've also been working on a blog. It's address is www.everythingpictured.blogspot.com. I just wanted to go ahead and claim the addresses. What I'm finding is the envelopes are the most expensive part. I just got an order of envelopes in today. I may eventually make a business out of this but for now, I'm just doing it for friends at my cost so that I have some advertisement out there when I do want to start it. I can make them for you for $.25 a piece. I've been working on a friends birth announcement so I haven't done many birthday ones but send the pictures and give me an idea of what you would want or I'll just come up with a few examples and we can go from there.
2 comments:
Hey, Melissa! I stumbled upon your blog when I saw your comment on Neil's blog. Charlie is so cute! I'm glad to see that you and Daniel are doing well.
Bethany Akridge
Hey there,
You can e-mail them to me at everythingpictured@gmail.com. I've also been working on a blog. It's address is www.everythingpictured.blogspot.com. I just wanted to go ahead and claim the addresses. What I'm finding is the envelopes are the most expensive part. I just got an order of envelopes in today. I may eventually make a business out of this but for now, I'm just doing it for friends at my cost so that I have some advertisement out there when I do want to start it. I can make them for you for $.25 a piece. I've been working on a friends birth announcement so I haven't done many birthday ones but send the pictures and give me an idea of what you would want or I'll just come up with a few examples and we can go from there.
Post a Comment