We kept it a surprise from Charlie but it was worth the reaction of him finding out where we were going. It was a smaller place than I expected and was a bit crowded but I don't guess it's any better any other time.
There were miniature Lego versions of many things from around the city of Atlanta such as Turner Field, the Falcons stadium, the capitol building, many various skyscrapers, the Varsity, etc. Each display had lights and working vehicles, etc.
There was a big block pit for the little ones that I think was Philip's favorite part.
Merlin's Apprentice ride:
Build your own race car and race them!
Charlie's time was spent in the Fire Academy, their play structure:
There was also a ride that included virtual shooting called Kingdom Quest. Philip didn't like it too much. I guess it was the Lego guys coming at you on the screen. The rest of us really enjoyed it. So much so that Charlie and Daniel had to go again!
Before we left, we were sure to watch the 4D movie. It was a medieval theme. Charlie watched it but without his glasses. Philip had his face buried in my shoulder the entire movie...
And...I have saved the best for last. This was my favorite part of the day...the Brick 52's!























No comments:
Post a Comment