March 17, 2013 - I love decorating for showers, baby or bridal. I had the priviledge of decorating for one of my favorite people's bridal shower...Morgan Moore. I decided, with her approval, to decorate in her colors for the wedding - navy, orange and yellow - and her favorite pattern - chevron. After searching for hours on the internet, here is how it turned out:
Food...courtesy of other hostesses. I had some brainstorming help from two of Morgan's bridesmaids, Alicia and Emma. They were great help. I think it turned out really cute and I was honored that they used many of the decorations at the wedding.
Love you, Morgan Moore!









1 comment:
My shower was amazing and yes we used almost all of the decor at the wedding! Now I am using some of the pieces in my apartment. I'm so glad that I know the best DIYer!
Post a Comment