Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the miniature horse

This past weekend we spent in AL for a special occasion that I will post more about later. We stayed at Daniel's parents' house this time. When we arrived Friday night, Papa informed us that they had something for Charlie out in the barn. It was late at night so we had to wait until the next morning to see it. They told us they had gotten him a miniature horse.

The next morning, while Gram was fixing breakfast for all of us, Papa decided to get out the miniature horse for Charlie. I guess he just couldn't wait any longer for Charlie to ride it. I can't blame him. Here is the miniature horse...
One of Daniel's little cousins had gotten it for Christmas and outgrew it so they offered it to Gram and Papa for Charlie. I mean, how could you turn a red mustang down? So, thanks Ivy!


Charlie can't reach the pedal yet and has to learn how to steer but that didn't stop him. You'll notice in the video that Papa had to improvise and push the pedal for it to go. By the end of the weekend though, Charlie just wanted to sit in it and push the radio and the horn. He didn't like for you to make it move. It is staying in AL so I'm sure many hours will be spent on it when visiting Gram and Papa in the future. It won't take long and Charlie will have it mastered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A red convertible already... chick magnet...yeah, you're in trouble!
Retta