Wednesday, July 29, 2009

dog vs. cat

Who gets the kennel? Wait, it's called a dog kennel. Doesn't that mean only dogs are allowed in it? I've seen the cat in the kennel before. She likes to get in and drink Khaki's water. Since Charlie has discovered the kennel, I've had to keep Khaki's kennel locked. Otherwise, Charlie would constantly be climbing in and out of it, playing in Khaki's water bowl and getting covered in dog hair. Due to this, I haven't seen the cat in it in a while because it's locked. I guess the other night, Daniel opened the kennel and walked off to get Khaki. At that point, Lucy made a break for the water bowl and went in the kennel. When Daniel got to the kennel with Khaki, there sat the cat. Usually, Khaki gets really excited and will bounce at the cat and hoard over her but this time, Khaki just walked in like it was nothing.

No comments: