Friday, April 3, 2009

our little helper

Charlie has become quite the little helper for both Daniel and me. He has really taken to doing things for you like throwing things away in the trash or the recycle bin. He helps me put laundry in the washer or dryer. Charlie helps me in the kitchen by stirring (well, kinda). He will carry my or Daniel's shoes back to our closet. Or he will put up his own shoes if asked. Charlie feeds Khaki every morning (and, anytime during the day that he deems appropriate). He has gotten to where he has to help me carry his bag of blocks to his room. I can't do it anymore. He has to be touching the handle as we walk down the hall. I've caught Charlie helping his daddy out some too. The Friday night before the youth rally at church, we were setting up chairs in the fellowship hall for a class and Charlie had to help his daddy...
Today, Daniel was out working in the yard. Charlie insisted on going outside since his daddy was out there. I tried to keep him occupied by playing with him on the slide or the swing but Charlie was just to enthralled with what his daddy was doing. He ended up "helping" Daniel with the yard work. Here are a few pics and I got a video...

1 comment:

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

So cute!!! I love the pictures of him helping Daniel in the yard.