Thursday, April 9, 2009

frustrated...

I guess I just needed a post to vent...so, it you're not up for it, just close the window. It won't hurt my feelings. First, since when is it fair that a child can just skip a shoe size? I just bought about 5 pairs of size 5 shoes at the consignment sale a few weeks ago and Charlie is in a size 6! Just makes me so mad at myself for not checking beforehand. So, I went and bought him a pair of size 6 tennis shoes yesterday. And, luckily, I have a few hand-me-down shoes. Charlie must have just gone through a growth spurt because alot of the stuff I bought him that day is too small already. I found these cute little yellow corduroy overalls at the consignment sale and put them on him Sunday morning. Put on his shoes (which as previously stated are too small). Stood him up...high waters! Good grief child! So I spent an afternoon this week moving buttons on anything and everything in his closet that had buttons.

This week has just been a bad week. I am constantly wanting to go to sleep. I've never felt this way. I'm moody. I don't want to deal with Charlie, which for his mother makes me feel so guilty. I just don't have any motivation to get up and do anything. I have taken on a side project that I really need to be working on but just don't want to do it, as you can tell, since I'm blogging when I should be working. What's wrong with me? Am I just going through a slump? Maybe with the weather warming up, I will feel better because I'll be outside in the sun more. Also, we are going to AL this weekend for Easter. Maybe a change of scenery is what I need...

2 comments:

The Evans House said...

Sorry that I wasn't able to bring any cheer over on Thursday. I was a bit grumpy myself. I hope you have/had a great weekend and maybe you and Daniel can get out while you're there.

Becky said...

pregnant. (wink wink...) sorry!! i just couldn't help myself. it's normal to get in a mommy slump. trust me!! i sometimes think i live on slump street!!