We went to visit Uncle Dale and Aunt Penny yesterday. We finally were able to get our schedules lined up to get together for dinner. We drove up to Canton to their house. Dinner was fabulous! Pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, green beans, rolls...and to finish it off...strawberry shortcake! they had bought Charlie a bubble set. It had a bottle of bubbles and tons of various wands so we got these out before it got dark. Here is Charlie's response...

They also got him an Easter basket. Penny said she couldn't find one that was age appropriate (I don't think they make the pre-packaged kind for 2 yr olds) so she just got something that looked fun for a later time. Charlie enjoyed opening it. Similar to Christmas, it's all about the packaging. Then he just wanted to pull it around. 
Charlie walked us all to death. That child LOVES to be outside. He just wants to walk around, especially any place that has a slope to it or stairs. 
p.s. If you haven't noticed already, I think I am addicted to the video feature on my camera. Snapshots just don't capture the moment most times...

Charlie walked us all to death. That child LOVES to be outside. He just wants to walk around, especially any place that has a slope to it or stairs. 
p.s. If you haven't noticed already, I think I am addicted to the video feature on my camera. Snapshots just don't capture the moment most times...

No comments:
Post a Comment