

Daniel and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary Thursday. It's been an amazing four years being married to the man of my dreams. I look forward to many more years. God truly blessed me with a great Christian man to be my husband and to be a father. Daniel has been my best friend since we started dating which will be 12 years ago this October...we were just kids in a little town...now, we're parents in the big city...

We were on vacation with Daniel's parents at Lake Eufaula for Memorial Day so we left Charlie with them and went out to dinner. Seeing as how Eufaula is not known for its great cuisine, we looked through the Chamber of Commerce's list of restaurants and found what we thought would be a good place to eat. We went hunting for it at the address that was listed and ended up crossing the GA line in the process...no restaurant by that name could be found so we cruised through the downtown square and found a restaurant called Cajun Corner and ate there. The food was good and we enjoyed time with each other. The service wasn't great so we didn't get dessert. We decided to head back to the campground and just eat a fudge round! Yum! :)
3 comments:
Now that's old school. I remember taking that picture in the Wal-Mart parking lot because you hadn't filled up the roll of film and wanted to get it developed. And if anyone is curious, yes those are braces and yes Melissa had to drive to Wal-Mart.
Wow, I remember those days...I remember when you and Daniel first started dating. Everybody was kind of shocked that a senior would date a 9th grader. And look at you now! Happy 4th anniversary!
By the way, I came to your wedding with my friend (not my boyfriend) Gunter. There's a lot to be said for growing up together and long friendships.
Congratulations on your anniversary. What beautiful wedding photos! I'm glad to see that part of your history.
Post a Comment