As mentioned in a previous post, Charlie has cut his first tooth. I finally got a decent picture today and as promised, I have posted it.

Charlie and I went to the park today. I was tired of being couped up so we went for a stroll. I was so excited that Charlie actually kept his hat on. I finally found one with a strap. He tugged on it a few times but gave up pretty easy. After that, I guess he got used to it. Charlie got to get on the swings today as well. He really likes that. He also didn't fight me to stay in the stroller. Usually, I end up carrying him half the way but today he just played with his little toys and watched all the people and trees go by. The sun was beating down on us since there were no clouds in the sky. Other than that, it was a beautiful day!
1 comment:
Precious:) You look great! Charlie is adorable:)
Post a Comment