For the girls in the family...
Magnetic message boards: http://www.howdoesshe.com/holiday-giftdecor-ideas/
Fabric flower pots: http://www.joann.com/fabric-flowerpots/xprd1036912/
T-shirt necklace: http://www.wholeliving.com/133536/recycled-craft-t-shirt-necklace
Rose Ring: http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/ric-rac-rose.html
And...for the boys...
Pinecone Fire Starters: http://www.designsponge.com/2010/03/diy-project-pinecone-fire-starter.html
These were for my nephew... Money Cuff Bracelets: http://www.lemonsqueezyhome.com/2011/03/money-cuff-take-two.html
Meat Rubs: http://kojo-designs.com/2010/11/gifts-for-guys-guest-tutorial-grill-rubs-by-the-creative-maven/
I also made a few other things that I, unfortunately, didn't get pictures of. One of which was a box of pistacios all decked out in either Auburn papers or Alabama papers. Here is the link: http://www.howdoesshe.com/fathers-day-presents/. I made a balance board for my nephew as well... http://www.elsiemarley.com/balance-board-tutorial.html/comment-page-1#comments.
And, for all the teachers in my kids' lives...
Yarn Ball Ornaments: http://brownsugartoast.com/the-whole-ball-o-yarn/Homemade apple butter! Yum! You can read about this adventure here.
Charlie's teacher, Mrs. Harwell, is all about some glue sticks! So in this theme, I decided to give her a cake made of glue sticks! She was ecstatic to receive this! :)
Hope you find some great gift ideas! I had tons of fun making each one of these. The recipients seemed to love them all and that makes the time and effort put in worth it. The price/money-saving is a nice add-on too!











No comments:
Post a Comment