Monday, April 16, 2012

Breakfast with Santa - 2011

December 3, 2011 - It was decided not to do Breakfast with Santa at our church this year so we attended the Breakfast with Santa at the congregation where Charlie goes to school.  And...as I expected...we didn't get much participation out of either of our boys.  We did enjoy some pancakes...
There were a few activities for the kids to do but Charlie was very skeptical about doing anything with Santa in the room.  It was also alot of kids that he didn't know so he was stuck to Daniel and me like glue.  We managed to get one picture with Santa and it's pretty pathetic.  Philip wouldn't take his eyes off of Santa and I think Charlie thought that if he didn't look at Santa that he wasn't really there.  :)  So, here's our great Breakfast with Santa picture for the scrapbook...
Atleast Daniel and I can take a good picture.  I'm not sure what's up with Santa.

No comments: