My sister-in-law took family pictures while we were in AL. I'll share those with you soon. She got some really cute ones!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Thanksgiving 2010
We spent the week of Thanksgiving in AL. It was a busy week going back and forth between grandparents, great grandparents and the rest of the family but we wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Daniel and I got some relaxing time since the grandparents are always excited to spend time with the boys. Granted, Philip can't be away from mama very long but I think the only time I really held him was for him to eat and when he just needed some mama time. Charlie, on the other hand, got lots of time with them, especially Papa and Grandpa. My mom and Daniel's mom both worked a few of the days we were there so their time with the boys was at night.
Charlie was most difinitely spoiled by Papa while we were there. He got to spend a whole day just the two of them on Monday of that week. Charlie was excited because he got to ride in a different car seat in Papa's truck. I don't really know where all they went but I heard something about Uncle Jimmy's farm, breakfast at Hardee's, lunch with Gram, and I'm sure that's isn't everywhere they went! I (well, Philip and I) spent that day in Dothan shopping and Daniel spent the day with his high school buds. A couple other mornings Charlie went on adventures with Papa too.
Thanksgiving night was spent at Daniel's Uncle Jimmy's barn for dinner. That is always some good eatin! It is all of Daniel's extended family on his mom's side that get together. The Thanksgiving meal with my family was eaten on Saturday. My sister had to work on Friday and we try not to do two meals in one day on Thursday so that's just how it worked out.
My sister-in-law took family pictures while we were in AL. I'll share those with you soon. She got some really cute ones!
My sister-in-law took family pictures while we were in AL. I'll share those with you soon. She got some really cute ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment