Monday, December 20, 2010

Fishing with Grandpa

One of the many highlights of Charlie's Thanksgiving in AL was getting to go fishing for the first time. And, it was Grandpa that took him. They went to the lake in my parents' neighborhood. I tagged along just to snap some pictures and relive the memories of all the times I went fishing with my dad. Those were some great times for me...just me and my dad. I still enjoy going fishing but I miss that time with my dad more.

Charlie got to finally use the fishing pole Grandpa got him for his birthday. We just never got around to playing with it and I really wanted him to experience that with my dad. So after fishing in the yard for a little while, we hopped in dad's truck and rode to the lake. After a few casts in the lake, Grandpa caught Charlie his first real fish. Charlie helped to reel it in but wouldn't dare touch it...

No comments: