I started Philip on solid foods last Tuesday. He took to it like a pro. Ok, maybe not a pro but better than I expected him to. To my excitement, it has made him sleep better during the day. He's a good sleeper at night but he's been taking a good nap right after lunch. He has worked his way up to a couple of teaspoons of rice cereal each feeding.

One of the milestones Daniel and I got really excited about was that Charlie learned how to pedal while we were in AL for Thanksgiving. He got a hand-me-down big wheel from his cousin, Branson. It was pouring rain outside when he got it and convinced Gram and Papa to let him ride it inside. The next morning, it was the first thing he wanted to do when he woke up. Needless to say, he's now unstoppable...
I bet I know what he's getting for Christmas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment