We had a Super Saturday VBS at our church building on July 24th. The kids learned about the universe, dinosaurs and the human body. It included the younger kids as well so we took Charlie. The toddler room was mostly storytime, playtime, snacktime, a movie and a few crafts. Charlie seemed to have alot of fun and didn't even cry when it came time to go to his class. He especially enjoyed the singing before and after in the auditorium...especially the hippo song. There was an appearance by Indiana Richey (our minister) and Fred the dinosaur...
Here is Charlie and a few kids from his class...
I didn't take many pics that day simply because I wasn't there much. I was at home with my feet propped up on the couch! Isn't that what a 9 months pregnant lady is suppose to do? :)
1 comment:
Melissa, the picture of Charlies on the bench in the hat is so cute. These will be treasures in years to come. I hope you all are doing fine. I know you all are busy with Charlie and a new baby. It will all be worth it in the long run. And we all do survive things even if at the time we don't feel we have the strength for.
Sharon
Post a Comment