Friday, August 27, 2010

our budding photographer

During the photo shoot of Philip on Tuesday, Charlie had to take his turn behind the camera as well. Charlie got introduced to taking pictures by his Grandpa while we were in the hospital for Philip's delivery. So, I just showed Charlie which button to push and off he went. I also mentioned to him to take pictures of the bear or the duck but the rest were all Charlie's doings. After our shoot, I put Philip in his bouncy seat in the living room and went on about doing other things. Charlie still had my camera shooting more pictures. When I put the pics on my computer, I was amazed at some of the pictures he took and at the subjects of his pictures. Here are a few of my favorites...
He took Woody back into Philip's room and took his picture just like the ones we had been doing of Philip...in pretty much the same spot. I'm sure it was just Charlie snapping random pictures but the composition of this one is great:
I don't know why I like this one so much but it just tickled me. I had to keep telling Charlie to keep his fingers off the lens but he had a hard time holding the camera without doing so.
Here are a few other shots Charlie took...



No comments: