Monday, October 19, 2009

costume

I finally finished Charlie's Halloween costume...with days to spare! Some of you probably already know what costume I made but for those of you who don't...here's a sneak peek...
Fall Festival is this Saturday so I'll be sure to get lots of pictures for all to see! Daniel and I are in charge of Fall Festival at our church so this will probably be my only post for the week since I'll be covered up making sure I have everything ready for the event. It's alot of work but is so much fun!
On a side note: please remind me next year of the torture it's been to get his costume sewn and try and talk me out of doing it again. I'm sure I'll be determined to try it again but atleast make the effort. :)

2 comments:

Susannah said...

The outfit is precious. YOu are very talented! Can't wait to see pics of him on Halloween! :)

Stacey said...

Too cute, Melissa. I think you should do the costume every year. I don't think you'll ever regret the time you put into them.