When Daniel was in school at Auburn, he became a regular at a particular restaurant that was near the Aerospace building...Jimmy John's. It is a sandwich shop. They would have his sandwich, a #14 with cheese, ready for him about as quick as he could get to the counter to order. I think he kept them in business! :) However, there is not one here in the Kennesaw/Marietta area.
I had heard (I think on the radio) an advertisement for Jimmy John's on Peachtree Rd. in Buckhead. I knew I had to take Daniel! So, I surprised him with a trip down to Buckhead to eat lunch at Jimmy John's. He didn't know where we were eating until we arrived...and he was driving.
He enjoyed his #14 with cheese once again and even commented to me, "I wonder how far they will deliver."
Here are a few pics from our trip...









1 comment:
What a great idea for a personal Father's Day surprise. The pictures are so cute!
I think this is proof that you were at Auburn AFTER us...I don't remember a JJ there during our years. We'll just have to visit it soon. War Eagle!
Post a Comment