



Charlie has really started to enjoy the car tracks he got for his birthday. He is all into his cars and "ucks" (trucks). Make sure you hear the hockin a lugy sound when you read it. :) We had the tracks clamped to his little table but I got tired of fishing cars and trucks out from under the couch and the coffee table. So, I moved them to the dining room table so that they would roll into the open space in our family room. I guess I put an extra hump in it today and some of the cars started going under the gate and down the stairs. This thrilled Charlie as you will see in the video! He then, of course, had to immediately go down the stairs and get them. (Sorry for the glaring sun on the stairs in the video.)

No comments:
Post a Comment