Charlie got to play on his Sprinkle N Splash Island for the first time on Saturday. We are spending some time in AL and Charlie just kept insisting that we go outside. My mom and dad were dripping in sweat due to the upper 90 temps we were having. (Charlie doesn't even know Daniel and I exist when we are visiting grandparents so he never asked us to go outside.) But, I could tell they needed a break so I pulled out the Sprinkle N Splash Island that Daniel's parents got him for his birthday and set it up on the deck. It was late in the afternoon so it was in the shade...thank goodness! Charlie had a ball! It was lots of fun watching him play in the water. It was packed in the car to go to the beach later this week but it made it's grand appearance early. I have a feeling my nephew will have fun with it while at the beach too even though he's too big for it. It's got the perfect spot to lay and soak up some rays so we all may have a turn in it! :)
We haven't been able to get it out at our house...one word...mosquitos. But, after seeing how much fun Charlie had with it, it will be a common activity at our house after we spray the yard for mosquitoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment