Maybe my mom or MIL won't kill me but I gave Charlie a haircut today. I couldn't take the fuzz any longer. :) It had just gotten unmanageable. So, I pulled his high chair/booster chair thing into the living room, laid down some towels, and got the scissors ready. Charlie had a different idea. He smiled big for the "before" pictures but threw a fit while I cut his hair. Now I know why they charge so much to cut kids' hair. I'm lucky he still has both ears! Somehow I managed to trim it up. And, yes, don't panic, he still has his curls. The makeshift drape didn't make it very long as you'll notice in the pictures. And, you'll notice there's no smile in the "after" pics. It's hard to see much in the pictures but I tried to capture it.


1 comment:
people hate it when i cut luke's curly hair, too. but it just has to be done!! he'll get big enough you can do it with clippers soon! (i use the longest guard when i want him to keep some curls and it's just enough to knock off the fuzz!!)
Post a Comment