We took our annual trip to Panama City Beach, FL, in July, with Daniel's family. This was Philip's first trip to the beach so it had a little more excitement with it this year. Not to mention, Charlie was so excited to go! The water had alot of seaweed the first couple of days so we didn't get in the water but by the end of the week it was better. I enjoyed just being able to sit on the beach and watch the boys enjoy the beach. They were well taken care of since there were many hands to
Charlie enjoyed jumping waves. He took whoever was willing to the water with him. He also enjoyed playing in the sand and building can sassles (sand castles). He enjoyed destroying them more!
Each afternoon, Gram and Papa took Charlie and Branson out somewhere. They each had a choice as to where to go and every day, they chose putt putt golf. I think this was one of the main highlights of this trip for all involved. Stacey and I did go one day with them and had fun but boy, was it HOT! Here some pics from our outing...
We ate dinner at Pier Park one night. There is a little kiddie part there with a few rides like the ferris wheel and carousel. A few of them are from Miracle Strip Amusement Park that they demolished a few years back. Charlie got to ride his first carousel that night...
We rode the White Knuckle River ride at Shipwreck. It was a family ride with a huge innertube that seated 4 people. I could tell that Charlie was a little hesitant about it at first but he was a trooper. He climbed all those stairs to the entrance to the ride and then got right in the big innertube. I'll never forget his face when we went down that first hill. It was sheer terror but it then changed to an "Ok. I can do this." look. The rest of the times he rode, it was smiles. I rode a couple of times with him and Daniel. But then, Daniel and Charlie rode about five times before we left the park.

































No comments:
Post a Comment