There are just certain little moments in life that you just want to remember and if they are not written down, they will be forgotten...
Ever since Charlie was born, he has had an obsession with my hair. He loved to play in it. Twist it. Flip it. Pull it. Chew on it. He would just walk up to me and feel both sides of my hair and then go about his business. I think it was just one of his comforts. I was surprised that when Philip came along, Charlie gave up this obsession. He just stopped. *shrug* But, lately, on nights that Charlie can't go to sleep. He will ask me to sit with him. I usually sit on the floor and lay my head on his bed. He will run his hands through my hair. Flip it. Twist it. Luckily, he doesn't chew on it anymore. :) I don't know...it just reminds me of the days when he was little little and floods me with so many memories of just me and him. I just wanted to remember that...
No comments:
Post a Comment