Philip, being the second child, got the hand-me-down but new to him...

I love that Charlie's seat uses the seat belt so no more harness...yay! He's feeling like a big boy now and has been so excited about a new car seat. For months, Charlie and I have been having the conversation over the seat belt and that when he gets bigger and gets a new car seat that he could use the seat belt. It's so nice that he can unbuckle himself as well.
Philip hasn't shown any preference one way or the other to a new seat. It has become a little bit of a challenge for me since he can't sit up on his own yet so when we go into a restaurant, grocery store, etc. I don't have the carrier to sit him in. But it's nice not having to haul the carrier around or up and down our stairs!

No comments:
Post a Comment