Tuesday, March 23, 2010
ultrasound...
I went in for my monthly visit to the OB on March 4th. Yes, I'm a little behind in posting. This was at 18 weeks along (and a few days). They had scheduled me for an ultrasound this visit. I debated whether to find out the sex. I don't know why but I kinda didn't want to know. I really had no preference as to what God gave me. Everyone around me was, of course, wanting us to have a girl. I was ready for either and kept telling myself that since everyone wanted a girl that it would be a boy. And...I was right. The ultrasound showed a boy! So, two boys for the Ward household. I have another ultrasound at my next visit so I'll try and post pics then. The tech had a hard time getting good shots of the baby because he wouldn't cooperate and turn right. This also made it impossible to get some of the measurements so that's the reason for another ultrasound. More details on the pregnancy later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment