I found out back in December that Kathy, a friend of mine, had bought her daughter tickets to the Michael Buble' concert for her upcoming birthday. I have to say...I was completely and totally envious. Oh what I would give to go to hear (and see) him! Well, a few weeks ago, we were all sitting at dinner one Sunday night and we were talking about the concert. I never let on how jealous I was for obvious reasons. They were talking about how it was just the two of them going and that the others they had invited were unable to go with one still up in the air. They had four other tickets left. We also discussed that it was the weekend that I was to be out of town because we half-heartedly talked about me going to the concert. I mean, what was I suppose to do? Say, "Oh, please take me! I would give anything to go!" Can you say...rude? That just wasn't my place without an invitation. I did make the comment that I would make a point to be back in town to go. And the rest was history. I still had to talk it over with Daniel but I was sure he wouldn't care. I was beside myself!
I did manage to make it back in town in time to go. I was determined to do so, whatever it took! I did the drop and run with Daniel and off we go! I was trying not to squeal like a little girl. The exhaustion from the weekend helped with that. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed for the arena.
The three of us did the usual concert-goer things...tshirt, picture with the fake pic of MB, etc. :) We found our seats while the opening act was performing. It was a group called Naturally 7. They are an acappella group where all their sounds, including instruments, come from their voices. They were incredible!
A friend of ours had floor seats and we found her and waved. We also got to watch her get up close and get to touch MB during the concert.
The lights dimmed...the band began...the sillouette appeared...and that beautiful voice began to sing. I had butterflies.
MB put on an awesome show! Not only do I just love that big band sound and the crooner music but MB has a voice that is incredible! He also has a great sense of humor and is a hoot! He just had a way of drawing in the crowd, all 13,000 of us! It was just everything I imagined and more.
So, a big thank you to Kathy and Morgan for a great night! I told them that there were three people I wanted to see in concert. That three is Harry Connick, Jr., Jack Johnson, and Michael Buble'. They made it possible for me to see atleast one!
Below are some pics from our night. Try not to drool all over your computer. :) And for those of you who aren't familiar with MB, I have put in a video of one of his songs so you can fall in love too! Enjoy!
I did manage to make it back in town in time to go. I was determined to do so, whatever it took! I did the drop and run with Daniel and off we go! I was trying not to squeal like a little girl. The exhaustion from the weekend helped with that. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed for the arena.
The three of us did the usual concert-goer things...tshirt, picture with the fake pic of MB, etc. :) We found our seats while the opening act was performing. It was a group called Naturally 7. They are an acappella group where all their sounds, including instruments, come from their voices. They were incredible!
A friend of ours had floor seats and we found her and waved. We also got to watch her get up close and get to touch MB during the concert.
The lights dimmed...the band began...the sillouette appeared...and that beautiful voice began to sing. I had butterflies.
MB put on an awesome show! Not only do I just love that big band sound and the crooner music but MB has a voice that is incredible! He also has a great sense of humor and is a hoot! He just had a way of drawing in the crowd, all 13,000 of us! It was just everything I imagined and more.
So, a big thank you to Kathy and Morgan for a great night! I told them that there were three people I wanted to see in concert. That three is Harry Connick, Jr., Jack Johnson, and Michael Buble'. They made it possible for me to see atleast one!
Below are some pics from our night. Try not to drool all over your computer. :) And for those of you who aren't familiar with MB, I have put in a video of one of his songs so you can fall in love too! Enjoy!



2 comments:
What a fun night! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go...a girl's night out is always a welcome break. Thanks for sharing.
My brother and sister in law were there too. They called me so I could hear but it was very staticy! I am going to see him and Harry one day, too!
Post a Comment