I decided this year to make Charlie's Halloween costume. He went as a spider. Somebody called him the "itsy bitsy spider" which I thought was appropriate since it is his favorite song right now. I got lots of compliments on it...


Below are a few more pictures. I've got tons from the event but figured you were probably only interested in the ones with Charlie in them. The favorite thing for the little boys was the bean bag toss. That hole just fun for them. All three kept climbing up the ramp and pushing the bags in the hole. There's also a video below of Charlie with the bean bag toss.



3 comments:
too cute, girl!!! Way to go!!
So cute! I was behind on a few of your posts, but I'm glad to hear you had a nice week with your family.
What a great blog you have! You're quite creative. Looking forward to joinging you guys in GA soon.
Neil
Post a Comment