I made a trip to Michael's (the craft store) today to spend some of my birthday money (yes, I actually have some left) and to get supplies for a little book I am making for Charlie (I'll share it when finished). I went down the "crayola" aisle, among many aisles, and found Charlie some jumbo crayons for 99 cents. Someone mentioned to me that he was probably old enough to learn how to color so I figured I could spare the dollar even though I know they are just going to get broken. When we got home, I made Charlie a little station at his high chair/booster seat thing to try out our new purchase...
For the most part, he knew what to do but hasn't gotten the drawing motion down. He taps them on the paper. We'll keep at it. I'm looking forward to many works of art displayed all over my house, especially the fridge! And like any mom...I'm glad crayons are non-toxic...

No comments:
Post a Comment