urse, dog food in his mouth. I fished out a piece and a half. Guess he had been gumming that one for a while. Yuck! Luckily, dog food is not poisonous. We always keep the dog food in the pantry by the garbage can but it is usually too full for Charlie to move. This bag was down to just a little left so he was able to move it around. There's nutritious stuff in dog food...right?
Thursday, July 10, 2008
funny story...
Yesterday, I wasn't feeling all that good so I was doing my best to veg on the couch while keeping up with a 14 month old. Not easy to do...however, I am lucky in that I have a child who plays well by himself. I feel comfortable letting Charlie just crawl around the living room, dining room and kitchen without me watching him like a hawk. Well, due to my condition yesterday, this was what he was doing. Well, you know how you always hear parents say that if it gets quiet, their child is doing something they're not supposed to? I can now totally emphathize. Charlie had crawled (well, slid) into the kitchen and I heard him opening and closing the Tupperware cabinet and then opening and closing the pantry door, which is a favorite pasttime of his. Then, it got quiet. It took me a minute though to realize it was quiet though. I got up to check on him. He was sitting on the floor surrounded by dog food. Dog food in each hand and, of co
urse, dog food in his mouth. I fished out a piece and a half. Guess he had been gumming that one for a while. Yuck! Luckily, dog food is not poisonous. We always keep the dog food in the pantry by the garbage can but it is usually too full for Charlie to move. This bag was down to just a little left so he was able to move it around. There's nutritious stuff in dog food...right?
urse, dog food in his mouth. I fished out a piece and a half. Guess he had been gumming that one for a while. Yuck! Luckily, dog food is not poisonous. We always keep the dog food in the pantry by the garbage can but it is usually too full for Charlie to move. This bag was down to just a little left so he was able to move it around. There's nutritious stuff in dog food...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny. There will be many more "quiet" moments I'm sure. After awhile you start to question anytime that's quiet even if they are really just playing well by themselves. Dog food can't be too bad. It has to be better than some other dog related things that I have found in Taylor's hand although I don't think it made it to his mouth. At least I hope it didn't and he wasn't sick after that so maybe I got there just in time!
Ha! He has been eying that dog food for a while now, hasn't he? It's funny to me the things little ones will put in their mouths while refusing some vegetables.
We probably just missed you at PCB. We went down Sunday afternoon and stayed until Friday night. I enjoyed your pictures. Beach pictures of the kids are my favorite thing about going to the beach!
Post a Comment