As of Sunday, Charlie is now 6 months old! He is really starting to get some personality and is much more vocal. He wants to sit up so bad but just doesn't have the strength yet. He can sit up, if supported, for a short amount of time. Charlie is eating well and growing well. We go for his 6 month check-up tomorrow so I'll let you know how things go and his "stats". I was in the pediatrician's office last week and he was at 17 lbs. 5 ozs. He's on a pretty regular schedule now which helps me quite a bit. I'm still struggling to not be so lazy and actually get things done while he's asleep. I'm getting better. There's only so much TV you can watch. However, it's still really addicting. Charlie has made it through trying all the vegetables and is almost done trying all the fruits. I hope to start him on juice in the next day or so. So, on to a big boy sippie cup. He'll still take his milk through me or bottle but they recommend starting juice with a cup. Well, I think that's about it. I took pictures for his 6 month pictures (as always). Enjoy...
I also caught a little video of his now favorite thing to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment