I went for my appointment with the neurologist today for my migraines. Not much to report other than he put me on some medication to help prevent future migraines. It's a low dose blood pressure medicine that is safe for me to take while breastfeeding. Apparently, I have complex or compound migraines which can't be treated with the usual medicines advertised for migraines. If you want to know more about that, call me and I'll explain. Dr. Holmes also requested another MRI just to make sure they didn't miss anything. That is scheduled for next Friday. So, keep me in your prayers.
I decided to try Charlie on some juice today with a cup. I was surprised at how well he could hold it and maneuver it. I guess the handles helped. He didn't really drink much but he seemed to like it. He has yet to learn to turn it up but I'm sure that will come soon...
I love having the dog around and I'm sure Charlie will really love Khaki one day but it sure does get tiresome having a two year old, along with my 6 month old, around the house...
No comments:
Post a Comment