Well, things are going good in the Ward household. Charlie is growing and developing right before our eyes. It's been incredible to watch as he develops better motor skills. He is much more alert and has starting noticing things around him more. For example, when he is sitting in his bouncy seat, he has started batting and even grasping the animals that hang in front of him. He's getting much stronger with holding his head up. I've tried to give him more tummy time to help build those muscles. It's been a challenge to do though with the dog in the house. Khaki likes to be right in the middle of everything and when we are down on her level, she gets excited. She is doing well about staying off the pallette though. She normally will just end up laying down beside us.
Charlie and I had a big ol' time yesterday. We laid in the floor and he got to watch me sing nursery rhymes to him for like 30 minutes. It was fun for me though. He just giggled at me making funny expressions...or was he laughing at my singing?
I took some new pictures today. Just thought I would post those to let you see how much he's growing!


No comments:
Post a Comment