Well, I took my last section of the ARE yesterday. I don't think it has really set in yet. The excitement is just not there. I guess it's since I'm not real sure if more studying is ahead for me or not. But, it's nice to dream about it going away. I'm pretty sure I've passed these last two but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. So, thanks to all of you who gave encouraging words throughout the process. And, a big thanks to those of you who said a few extra prayers on my behalf. I know that is what has really given me the strength to get through all nine parts! God has blessed me in more ways than I can count in these past few months! He is so good!
I've got my first baby shower this weekend. I'm really excited about it! It is a joint shower with my cousin, Beth. She is getting married June 16, 2007. So it's a baby shower for me and a bridal shower for her given by our family. It is at my grandmother's house in TN and I'm really excited to see her and the rest of my family. So if you're up for some side-splitting laughter and fun and more food than your belly could ever hold, come on over and join us this weekend. We always have the best time!
Saturday afternoon, we'll be traveling over to see my other grandmother. It's alot calmer there, which is nice sometimes. When I was little, it used to get pretty boring but now that I'm older, and can actually carry on a conversation with my grandmother, it's actually really cool for me. I don't get to see either of my grandmothers very often but cherish every moment I get when I do see them.
Our last lamaze/childbirth class is tonight. All these milestones are happening and scaring me to death. It has all gone by rather quickly and keeps approaching. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. The anticipation of Charlie's arrival is starting to kill Daniel and me both. It is now only about 6 1/2 weeks away (if he comes on time)! It's becoming more real every day. I broke down in tears last week in class after seeing a baby born and put up on the mother's abdomen. I just can't get that image out of my mind and wonder what it's going to be like when the doctor/midwife lays our little boy up on me. I'm teary-eyed just thinking about it now! I just can't even imagine the amount of emotions right at that point. I'm sure my mom and my mother-in-law are both tearing up right now.
Well, I'll let you know how the weekend goes and hope to post some pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment