Not much new going on in the lives of the Wards today. We had a pipe burst last Saturday so we've been cleaning up water and waiting on the floors to dry in the basement. We spent most of yesterday afternoon cleaning the carpet with a steam cleaner. Got any ideas on how to get rid of the smell? Some of you Elbians might have a good suggestion. Daniel and I are anxious/nervous about our next power bill since we had 4 fans running for 5 or 6 days!
Studying for my next exam has not been going very well. I'm trying to buckle down but who wants to spend their free time doing math problems? I like math but not that much! It's also been really hard to turn off the TV or stay awake. I start reading and zzzzzzzzz... I finally got through the first chapter last night! woo hoo! Progress! Only 11 more chapters to go...and videos and mock exams and...ugh, it just doesn't end. I think it's just about getting over the hurdle of getting back in the routine of studying. However, panic is about to set in since my test is in two weeks! So, every waking moment that I'm not working, I'll be studying. So, gotta go relearn all about loads on concrete and steel, deflection in a beam, moments of inertia...oh, wait, you probably don't really care as long as I pass, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment